Sometimes there can be a small learning curve since magnetic eyeliner is not applied the same as lash glue.
Here are the reasons that you may be having an issue and ways to make sure they work great for you.
- The liner was wet when you applied the lashes. The liner needs to be dry to the touch when you apply it. It'snot a lash glue so it won't adhere when wet.
- You need more liner. You need to use 2 coats but sometimes people use extremely thin coats. If it's not working add another coat or two and allow it to dry before putting on the lash. You can also add an extra little bit at the corners.
- The magnets are dirty. Be sure to clean them off between applications. Do not wet or soak the lashes themselves. That will cause damage to the lashes.
- A magnet is missing. Be sure to check and make sure both lashes have all of their magnets.
- Anchors! We include 8 anchors that you can use in the corners to make sure your lashes stay secure if you are prone to moister skin or more difficult conditions, like a lot of wind or moist weather. Be sure to try the anchors, they are awesome!
- The liner may have settled a bit during transit. If it seems chunky, thin or is not dark black stir it well with the wand. If that does not immediately fix the problem please submit a support request that includes a photo and the order number to https://shop.toribellecosmetics.com / > Help Support > Return & Exchanges and we will replace the liner if it is defective.
You can also use whatever eyeliner you like then use our Magnetic Eyeliner over it, if that's easier for you. We know most people have a liner they already like and are comfortable with. They can be used together.