We pay all commissions via PayQuicker. When you qualify for any of those pay periods, you will be sent an email to set up your PayQuicker account. A PayQuicker email is sent only when commission is earned after we have submitted funds to your account. This will take place on either the 5th of the month or the 20th of the month.
Commissions are calculated as follows:
- Commissions placed on the 1st through the 14th are paid on the 20th of the same month (25% base commissions)
- Commissions placed on the 15th to the end of the month are paid on the 5th of the following month (25% base commissions)
- Bonuses are paid on the 10th of the following month (additional person sales, mentor, rank advancement, level & group pay).
- If the total amount you made for a commission cycle is under $10 USD ($13.50 CAD, £9.25 GBP, $15 AUD, or $16 NZD) then it will be added to the next cycle and go out to you on the following pay day after it is over the $10 USD ($13.50 CAD, £9.25 GBP, $15 AUD, or $16 NZD) minimum amount.
- Go to your Backstage > Business > Pay History. It will give you a detailed commission report.
- If you have any further questions regarding your pay card, you can reach out to Support@PayQuicker.com